The Glemm Valley in Pinzgau's Grass Mountains at the edge of the National Park "Hohe Tauern"
A holiday region with breathtaking views!
The hiking and running paradise!
- The Glemm Valley has plenty of pram-friendly hiking trails and numerous attractions for the whole family in this "Valley of Games".
- Saalbach-Hinterglemm is located at an altitude of 1050 metres above sea level
- A great selection of hiking, cycling and mountain bike trails are just waiting to be conquered!
- With a height of 2336 metres, the Gaisstein Mountain is the highest mountain in this valley and also central Europe’s highest grass covered mountain
- Traditional alpine chalets invite you to stop and stay awhile