Go on the hunt for lifelike animal replicas. Archery is a balance for both body and mind. It is easy to forget your everyday troubles in the fresh mountain air. After an introductory lesson, participants can start their hunt.
- 28 different targets await you. Different coloured posts display the target’s level of difficulty.
- We recommend sturdy hiking shoes to ensure steady footing. Located in a wooded area, the majority of the course is accessible no matter the weather, is well marked and easy to find – but it is no walk in the park!
- Halfway through the courses, participants will find a refreshment stand with cool drinks.
- A group of 4 should plan approximately 2-3 hours for this course.
- Lessons and tours are available upon request.
Racing fun on ice - HOT WHEELS ON ICE
- Ice karting is the new holiday highlight for everyone looking for some fast excitement on their winter holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm.
- Hit a different kind of slope near Saalbach, one of the most popular ski resorts in Austria.
- Get ready for spectacular drifts, swift races and breathtaking action.
- Spikes in the kart’s tyres provide the necessary grip for driving on 3500m2 of slick, well-prepared ice.
- Children must be at least 140 cm tall
Paragliding – discover the Glemm Valley from above
Paragliding in winter – an absolutely unforgettable holiday treat!
- Discover the mountains of the winter sports region Saalbach-Hinterglemm from the air.
- Tandem flights are also offered to ensure that beginners can enjoy the bird’s eye view.
- Prepared snowmobile track in Saalbach’s Jausern district
- Helmet and gloves must be worn at all times (helmet provided), ski suit is recommended, no ski boots allowed
- Instructions and tips are provided
- Get refreshments at the "Der alte Stall" snack bar
Snow groomer rides
Drive a snow groomer yourself or just take a ride!
Snow quad driving
DRIVE A SNOW QUAD through the wintry Glemm Valley!
- Head out into the snow, hug curves and drift with our quads and buggies on snowy, icy tracks in our snow quad grounds which cover 60,000m2
- This fun winter activity is for kids and adults, no driver’s licence required