NON-SMOKER HOTEL Johann
- Each room and holiday apartment has a guaranteed parking spot at the hotel.
- Underground car park is available and costs € 15 per day.
Dogs are welcome
- A service charge of € 20 (without food) per animal and day will be charged upon departure.
- For your pet a blanket, a bowl and a towel is available in the room on arrival.
- Until 4:00 pm
- Guests receive a welcome drink upon arrival
- If you arrive after 8:30 pm or during the night, please inform us and we will have a cold plate prepared for you!
- Until 11:00 am
- If you plan on checking out before 7:30 am, we will be happy to prepare a "thermo-breakfast" for you
- We will be happy to prepare a free packed lunch for your trip home – just let us know ahead of time!
- If you’d like to ski, hike, etc. on the day of your departure, we gladly offer guests the opportunity to change clothes, shower, etc.
- We also offer monitored luggage storage
Terms of reservation & deposit
- Deposit for set bookings: 30 % of the total costs (payable by credit card, bank transfer). Deposits for late bookings (14 days before arrival or later) only by credit card.
- We also require a written booking confirmation by email, fax or post.
Methods of payment
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Maestro card, Visa or MasterCard.
- You can cancel your booking for free 3 months before your scheduled date of arrival.
- If you do not use a booked room, arrive late or leave early, we will charge 80% of the total price as long as the room cannot be filled by another reservation.
- We ask for your understanding as we must keep booked rooms open for the entire period for which they have been reserved.
We offer guests the chance to purchase travel cancellation and interruption insurance:
HOTEL TRAVEL CANCELLATION & INTERRUPTION INSURANCE
In the event that you are unable to take the holiday you have booked or have to leave your holiday prematurely, we offer cancellation insurance which minimises cancellation penalties.
Our tip: Find out in advance whether your credit card or your private insurance package does not already include a trip cancellation insurance and therefore do not require the cancellation insurance offered by us.
What counts as an insured event?
An insured event exists in the following cases:
- It is impossible for the guest to go on their holiday (doctor’s note/diagnosis must be provided)
- Occupancy is prevented or delayed, or the holiday has to be broken off
- Severe accident or unexpected severe illness of the insured, their spouse, children, parents, parents-in-law, and also of engaged couples or partners living in the same household
- Any additional group of people must be made known to the hotel operator before the start of the risk period and the agreement of the insurer must be obtained
- Death of someone in the above-listed group of people or siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, son- or daughter-in-law of an insured person
- Sudden, unforeseeable complaints relating to the pregnancy of an insured person
- Significant material damage to the property of an insured person at their place of residence as a result of fire, natural event or a crime by a third party, which makes their presence there absolutely necessary
- Unexpected dismissal of an insured person by their employer, or for self-employed earners unforeseen bankruptcy or composition proceedings over their business
- Being called up for military or civilian service, provided that the authority responsible does not accept the booked travel as a reason to postpone being called up
- Submission of divorce proceedings before joint travel by the spouses concerned
- Failure to pass the school-leaving certificate immediately prior to the date of travel of an insured trip booked before the examination
- Receiving an unexpected court summons, provided the court responsible does not accept the booked travel as a reason to postpone the summons
Insurance protection automatically exists for all arrangements booked for the insured and the persons travelling with them, irrespective of who made the booking. The insurance protection starts on the date of the booking and ends at the end of the hotel stay.
The insured person is obliged once he becomes aware of the occurrence of an insured event to inform the hotel immediately by phone and in writing of the cancellation of the booking, stating the reason for cancellation, and to send any proof (medical notes, etc.) to the hotel immediately, otherwise the claim to compensation will be lost. The deposit paid will immediately be refunded to the insured person by the hotel (less the cancellation insurance premium) after the doctor’s note(s) etc. have been provided.
What does the travel cancellation & interruption insurance cost?
- Your cancellation risk is minimised with an INSURANCE PREMIUM of 5 % of the whole price for the stay.
- In the event of a necessary cancellation, you will only incur an EXCESS of 20% of the agreed price (in the event that we are unable to re-let the room, apartment or holiday home you have cancelled)!